我是谢ears王,啊哈哈

所有的大人都曾经是小孩,虽然,只有少数的人记得

All grown-ups were once a child, though, only a few people remember.

你知道的当一个人情绪低落的时候,他会格外喜欢看日落

You know one loves the sunset, when one is so sad.

她其实是不愿意让小王子看到自己哭泣,她曾经是多么高傲的一朵花

For she did not want him to see her crying. She was such a proud flower.

我的花生命是短暂的,她只有四根刺可以保护自己,抵御世界

My flower is ephemeral, and she has only four thorns to defend herself against the world.

他的花朵曾经告诉他,自己是宇宙间仅有的一种花

His flower had told him that she was only one of her kind in all universe.

我总以为自己很富有,拥有一朵世上独一无二的花

I thought that I was rich, with a flower that was unique in all the world.

这是你的错,我根本无意伤害你,可是你却愿意让我驯服你

It is your own fault, I never wished you any sort of harm; but you wanted me to tame you.

重要的东西用眼睛是看不见的,只有用心才能看得清楚

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eyes.

你在你的玫瑰花身上耗费的时间使得你的玫瑰花变得如此重要

It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.

你必须永远对自己所驯服的东西负责

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

只有小孩子知道自己在找什么

Only the children know what they are looking for.

星星真美,因为有一朵看不见的花

The stars are beautiful, because of a flower that cannot be seen.

沙漠之所以美丽,因为在它的某个角落隐藏着一口井

What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well.

古屋、星星和沙漠——赋予它们美丽的是某种看不见的东西

The house, the stars, the desert – what gives them their beauty is something that is invisible.

每一个人都有自己的星星,但其中的含意却因人而异

All men have the stars, but they are not the same things for different people.

我就在繁星中的一颗上生活,我会站在其中的一颗星星上微笑

In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing.

时间会冲淡一切伤痛,你会因认识我而感到心满意足

when your sorrow is comforted time soothes all sorrows you will be content that you have known me.

你是我永远的朋友,将会和我一起欢笑

You will always be my friend. You will want to laugh with me.

是的,星星总让我开心而笑!

Yes, the stars always make me laugh!

大人们永远也不会了解这件事有多么重要!

No grown-ups will ever understand that this is a matter of so much importance!


评论

© 谢ears王 | Powered by LOFTER